Monday, February 11, 2008

one hour

This post is not a joke.  My goal is to hold as close to rhythmic perfection and rhyme detection as my Able Force permits me.  I commit these next sixty minutes to unleashing my arsenal of linguistic devices.  And last, to keep it prosaic, to make it narrative, crush questions as to whether I play in my words or whether I do it to get married, kids.  The whole trip.  Homes.  Killing myself by smoking bones, coughing it up drunk withdrawal.  Skunk sold cold moral.  No qualms about it.  I know, like me, some folks just quite don't know how to do without it.  Your shoes are shouting.  Caps as well.  No single book can contain the facts of hell.  Nor a sentence.  Intense repentance for centuries of questions.  So very many holy figures felled without a mention.  Honor's not every thing.  Cons and pros still end up the same, buried, things.  Not enrolled, without a soul, floating sans hope in a frozen coal fueled grid.  Raised a paddle to signify my bid.  I want you to have my kid.  Got a can of cashews used a knife blade to flip the lid.  Swiss army.  Useless like a word unread.  Spend several hours too many of my day with my head on my pillow in bed.  Weeping willow outside the window tries to tell stories gets blown down by a hurricane instead.  Slow reaction - fiber musta been unmyelinated.  Ridden with failure and yet the machine has yet to be annihilated.  Scrapped. Tied to a stretcher with straps, screaming bout things he didn't understand but knew to be true.  Food that we grew went rotten only ever sold cotton.  Where's the helping hand?  Says the outside community.  The lies and hypocrisy aren't even close to anything that's new to me.  We're screwed.  The bees are dying by the thousands.  And yet we in the know can't even give up a pound to brothers of other colors of skin?  I can't believe it.   But I roll nonetheless.  If I'm lucky I'll grow just a little bit more.  Dispersion of words causes no regrets cause I've got so very many left.  What's in store?  Dry cupboards?  Shipments in but in the basement yet unpacked?  Get me in the sack.  And I'll make an attempt at honesty.  Restrain my eyes from the rack kiss your lips when you climb onto me.  This whole thing sounds like a con to me.  But I know better.  All the others are nothing but blondes to me.  To use the term crudely.  Stereotypical depictions are holding back the mission, so that'll be my last.  Hope it was worth the point at the end.  I've only got a couple hundred dollars to spend.  So what's my options?  Or have I demolished them?  Hasn't it been almost three hundred years since slavery was abolished in this... country?  Human anatomy fused with plant matter.  Did some baking didn't bother to lick the cake batter.  I like pies better.  Mics too.  Here's a possible shock, I'm not even halfway through.  Take a sip of the tea really quickly.  That's how this got started, with tea leaves and green beans, both in strainers, threw away my retainer and so my lower teeth's crooked.  Like many mayors.  But who's the payer?  The check receiver, that's who.  A decade away from being tossed under the boot leaving only a handful of heads at the top.  Mandible spreads and sounds escape, creating hip-hop.  Shake buildings to their foundations - steel cages reverberate.  Feels like a waste of thirty minutes every time I masturbate.  How else could this time be spent?  Squandering gifts that could be nothing else but heaven sent?  Intent was to be honest but got too personal.  Need a three minute break - come back with luck be a bit more versatile.  
Orange clove scent, just what am I smelling?  Wonder on all the nights alone outside I spent screaming, yelling.  How could I swear at you?  You've got your truth to guard too.  We all do.  Restart button, another chance to get through.  Three lives at the first level.  Same at the second with some luck.  Only two by the third, not my fault, I got a button stuck.  Shutting up.  Is for gutless fish.  Why after these years hasn't a genie come along to grant my wish?  Only got one.  Able taking a big risk.  Best change names quickly, make it hard to keep up.  Whisperer in latin an elusive term.  Some folks have trouble when choosing among birds.  Bursting attacks keeping knives out my back.  Rifle under the mattress when he collapses in the shack.  Hanging food from trees for relative bear protection.  Hopefully not too proud to claim this to be killing a rhyme session.  Filling time extensions.  Eighteen til my next obligation.  Complications.  I don't see them.  Everything seems clear when I'm sitting still and breathing.  So little of this has to do with believing.  It's just a matter of knowledge.  Have it or don't.  Habits and hope.  Carrots and dope.  Rabbits weave rope.  Nimble-pawed beasts.  Pass the greasy, sweaty, creamy, earthy goat cheese.  It's had some time to age.  Garnished with parsley rosemary time and sage.  Later today I'll be finally blazed.  On fire.  Not tired.  For the first time in years.  No intent whatsoever to be seen as different from my peers.  Cause I'm not.  And that's your thought block.  Most rappers by now would be bragging size, length, thickness of cock.  And that's no shock.  That's what got you mated in the no clothes ages.  Let's rearrange this.  The mind's gained significance.  Refreshing watching films put forth by minimalists.  Can the average even spell this?  Scoop from a deep well.  And receive cold water.  Work hard for your land then get more when you sell your daughters.  Off.  I just dropped a cough.  Summary time approaches and still in word play I'm lost.  Let's simplify.  I hope no one really listens to the man who whispers.  His ego's done enough to discourage you to dismiss this.  This is the product of a listless mind and wandering fingertips.  Pondering if he's missed.  Though the distance really isn't that significant.  And he'd be glad to close it if given even the slightest hope of a kiss when the deed is accomplished.  With closed fists no energy escapes.  Nothing can be done to atone for a billion rapes.  Much mercy for those who picked the first grapes and forgot about them in a jar for a week or more.  Then foolishly took a sip, perhaps out of desperation only to discover the effects that have affected ages.  Relations.  It's such a simple request.  And perhaps the main reason the whisperer deigned to submit himself to this test.  This shit was repressed.

No comments: