I heard about this shit on the radio yesterday. This is what I would call an unreasonable search/seizure. Drunk driving is a danger, yes, but... safety at the cost of all other things? You can't just randomly stop cars on the highway and test the operators' bodies for certain chemicals. Or, actually, you can. While this can, by some argument, be justified as a reasonable policy, what is next? Cars drawing and testing people's blood before they can start a car? FUCK this. I may just be in a bad mood but I've pretty much had it with the attitudes that allow this type of policy to be legal.
Responsibility cannot be forced upon people. No matter how hard the government tries to force people into making "good" decisions it will never succeed. There are ways around any human-imposed law or rule.
I mean, if they need someone to clean all the shit off of the Constitution, I will be happy to do so. They should just ask.

1 comment:
salam from khudori
Post a Comment