Thursday, November 25, 2010

I've been thinking. (HBMS - White People)

Just look it up. Yeah, you know what I'm talking about.

So, I just read my last 5 or so posts, all in 2009, pretty much when my unemployment started. It seems like it is over now, and interestingly enough I'm in the same business that I was before the shit storm. However, I think this is an institution much better suited to my personality and abilities. No sex offenders. That's big.

At any rate, I didn't know whether to just leave things as they were or to jump in while it's still 2010 just so I don't let a year go by without updating this crazy collection of postings. Which brings me back to my point: these postings are crazy. Not to break the 4th wall or anything, but wow. Being crazy's not all it's cracked up to be. Multiple puns most certainly intended. It's fun to just feel myself forcing my way sentence to sentence, paragraph to paragraph, not knowing where I'm going to go next but moving forward deliberately towards the period.

Deliberate. Deliberately. Deliberation. Probably the most important word as far as law goes. Or maybe possession. I don't know. I'm not a fucking lawyer, leave me alone! *hacks*
Ah. Yes, I quit smoking again. It's been about a month and a half and I'm feeling good about it. I don't know that I'll ever smoke a cigarette again. I still want them sometimes, pretty much every day, but it's not part of my routine anymore. I don't need one to start my car or to recover after a meal. My reasons for quitting are not going to be the subject of this post, and probably not of any future postings either. We'll see.

Watch pawn stars.

No comments: