Sunday, December 23, 2007

My Christmas

Today is my day to have Christmas with my mom and dad. I am working tomorrow starting at 1, sleeping over at work on Christmas Eve, then working the day until 3:30. It's going to be hard because there has been a big fallout recently (as there usually is around Christmas, apparently) and it will be hard to keep everyone in good spirits. I'm not the merriest guy around so maybe the task shouldn't fall on me to bring that cheer but I will do everything I can to make it happen anyway.

I am going to keep the post short for the above reason.

As far as the New Year goes, I don't know what to do. I get off work on New Year's Eve at 1:30 PM and then have the next 3 days off.

I'd have to be crazy to drive to New York less than half a day before the ball drops, with no place to stay and not enough money to afford a hotel, right?

It's just that I want to start off 2008 right and I don't know how I'll be able to do that without crazy being part of the equation.

No comments: