Thursday, December 13, 2007

prison?

Greetings Blogspot community.

Let me start off by saying my joining of this service is due to the fact that one of my larger-shouldered friends joined it first and it seems as good a place as any to describe what I go through. (except myspace. i am unsatisfied with said blogging experience) It's up to you to determine whether it is interesting.

Here's an odd thing - when I went to join up and start an account, I was informed that there already WAS one with my email address, naturally surprising. I've run into a number of mysteries that I've let drop. If you explore them all, you'll end up a conspiracy nut trapped in his room for fear of others. *cough*

Let me also say that when I first heard the word blog, or thought I heard it, I interpreted it to mean the act of an orgasmic eruption. Like, "blogging" on someone, as many pornography actors tend to do towards the end of their presentations. I'm not sure this is far from the truth, though I openly admit it to be ridiculous.

For the subject of my first blog, that is to say, the main subject, I bring up the topic of my current residence and my confusion and ambiguity as to what the next step should be for me. I have been shopping for other places in Providence and have found what is fair to say is an incredible apartment at a foolishly low price. It has a pool table and dart board and a built in bar with draft beer and other things that men seem to enjoy. My current job, and my enjoyment of it, makes me want to stay in this area a bit longer. However, Providence and indeed this region of the country is beginning to feel like a prison to me. I have lived here since I was 0 years old and look at me now - 23, living within miles of where I always have. I know there are plenty of people who have this experience, but for someone who is as obsessed with learning and expanding my mind as I am, it seems to be a rather weak, or should I say, un-confident choice.

My feelings about this city are immensely complicated and it is so much a part of me that leaving it would create a void of unspecified size. I am beginning to think this would be a good thing, because I always immediately fill voids with something and I hope/believe I have gotten all? the unhealthy void fillers out of my system and learned from them.

In my next blog, I will speak about the occupation in which I am engaged, and the occupations I would very much like to engage in as a substitute.

As a last button, I drew a picture of Batman last night at work as a part of our superhero themed Christmas decorating activities and it and was immensely satisfying couple of hours.

Read my blog!!!!






No comments: